Druh KVM switche:non-Rackový
Záruka 24 měsíců.
Upozornění: poslední kus skladem!
Zakoupením tohoto produktu můžete nasbírat až 9 věrnostních bodů. Váš nákupní košík bude mít celkem 9 bodů které mohou být přeměněny na slevový kupón v hodnotě 5 Kč.
The MANHATTAN KVM Switch is a two-port compact KVM switch with audio and mic switching functionality. Its USB support on the console side allows you to use a USB keyboard and mouse. It comes with two sets of detachable USB KVM combo cables and two sets of audio/mic cables for SOHO and office desktop multimedia applications. And it allows you to access, control, boot and reboot four USB-enabled multimedia computers with only one USB keyboard, mouse, monitor and optional speaker set and microphone, using the Switching Software Client installed on your PCs.
Audio and Microphone Switching Offers Uninterrupted Multimedia Experience
The audio and microphone switching function of this KVM Switch allows you to leverage the multimedia systems on each of your two computers. You can monitor the audio/mic input/output of each computer without plugging on and off the audio/mic cables. Users can also choose to use either independent/simultaneous switching of both PC channel and audio/microphone channel for their maximum convenience. And it takes only one set of speakers and microphone instead of one set for each computer. Furthermore, it offers you user-programmable simultaneous/independent PC and audio/mic switching functionality for flexible multimedia and KVM switching operation.
USB interface Compatibility for Multiplatform Support
The USB interface technology offers multi-platform support for PC, Macintosh G3/G4 and iMAC.
Zero Cabling Hassles for KVM Users
This KVM Switch saves you cabling troubles with its two 1.5 m detachable KVM cables and two audio/mic cables. In fact, you have zero cabling troubles since you don't have to worry about finding suitable cables to fit — they come in the package!
- Manage/control 2 USB computers from one keyboard, monitor and mouse
- Audio and Microphone switching for uninterrupted multimedia experience across multi-platforms
- Hot-plugging PCs for maintenance without powering down the KVM Switch or PCs
- Channel selection via push buttons and keyboard hotkeys
- LED indicators for easy status monitoring
- Supports resolutions up to 1600 x 900 pixels
- USB bus powered - no external power adapter required
- Includes two connection cables for computer, speaker and microphone connection
- Lifetime Warranty
Standards - USB 1.1
- PC connections: 2
- Console connections: 1
- PC port connectors: 2 x USB type A (keyboard, mouse); 2 x HD15 male (video); 2 x 3.5 mm Audio jacks (for microphone and speaker soundcard connection)
- Console port connectors: 2 x USB type A (keyboard, mouse); 1 x HD15 female (video)
- Audio connectors: 1 x 3.5 mm jack (microphone); 1 x 3.5 mm jack (speaker)
- Computer selection: Via buttons; Via hotkeys
- Video resolution: max. 1600 x 900
- FCC Class B, CE, RoHS
- One LED per channel
- USB bus powered
- Plastic housing
- Dimensions: 86 (L) x 86 (W) x 26 (H) mm (3.4 x 3.4 x 1.0 in.)
- Weight: 0.5 kg (1.1 lbs.)
- Operating temperature: -10 - 50°C (14 - 122°F)
- Operating humidity: 0 - 90% RH, non-condensing
- Storage temperature: -20 - 60°C (-4 - 140°F)
- 2-Port Compact KVM Switch
- Quick installation guide
- PC and audio connection cables